ملتقى الجزائريين والعرب
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

ملخص الوحدة الاولي

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق اذهب الى الأسفل

ملخص الوحدة الاولي  Empty ملخص الوحدة الاولي

مُساهمة من طرف فوفو العسل الجمعة 31 أكتوبر - 18:45:00

if you were elected “ head of state ”
Dear fellow citizens,
Corruption is an evil that must be fought now! In order to win this fight I urge all people of
good will to unite & gather around me.
If you elect me Head of State, I will implement the following anti-corruption program. To
begin with, I would appoint honest civil servants who would work fairly & do their best to serve
the country & citizens. They should keep in mind that stealing public funds or accepting a bride in
exchange for a service is immoral & illegal practice.
Next, I would pass stringent laws to protect citizens & punish embezzling & bride-taking. I
mean that I would not accept that citizens will be the victims of corrupt civil servants. I would not
forgive embezzlers & bride-takers.
I would also fight tax evasion & capital flight. Those who earn a lot of money must pay their
taxes & contribute to the prosperity & growth of the country. Thus, tax evader would be severely
punished.
Finally, I would rehabilitate the value of work if I were elected. we should teach our children
from infancy that & little money gained honestly bring a lot of happiness & peace of mind.
To sump up, I would tell my fellow countrymen that no government can succeed to fight
corruption without the help of civil society/
So you role as citizens in this fight us quite necessary & this is why I urge you again to unite
around me to face corruption & fraud. Vote for honesty
Topic: Counterfeiting benefits

فوفو العسل
عضو قيد النشاط
عضو   قيد النشاط

احترام القوانين : 100 %
عدد المساهمات : 3
تاريخ الميلاد : 19/10/1995
العمر : 28

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة